Dr. Andrea Meier, LL.M.
Areas of expertise
Representation of parties before arbitral tribunals and Swiss courts in a wide range of commercial matters. Particular focus on representing parties in disputes relating to industrial and infrastructure projects, the mobility sector, banking and insurance matters, international trade, distribution and development agreements, telecommunication, and M&A transactions.
In addition, Andrea Meier has many years of experience as arbitrator in commercial matters under various arbitration rules (ICC, SCAI, DIS, VIAC, WIPO, UNCITRAL, CAS, ad-hoc, etc.). She is also a board member of ASA (Swiss Arbitration Association) and a member of the arbitration court of SCAI (Swiss Chambers' Arbitration Institution).
- Partner of Wartmann Merker (since 2013) and Senior Associate (2010-2012)
- Senior associate and associate with an international business law firm in Zurich (2003-2010)
- Clerkship at district court (1999-2001)
- University of Zurich, Dr.iur. 2007
- Harvard Law School, LL.M. 2005
- University of Zurich, lic.iur. 1999
- ASA (Swiss Arbitration Association): Member of the Board
- SCAI (Swiss Chambers' Arbitration Institution): Member of the Arbitration Court
- Court of Arbitation for Sport: Arbitrator
- LCIA (London Court of International Arbitration)
- DIS (German Arbitration Institute)
- Zurich and Swiss Bar Associations