- Review of emails from employees - requirements under labour and data protection law, AJP 2018, p. 1327 - 1338.
- Recent Swiss case law on partial actions and its implications on labour disputes, in: ARV/DTA 4/2017, S. 251 ff. [together with Alexander Wintsch].
- Commentary on Sec. 168 and 190–193, Commentary on the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure, eds. Spühler/Tenchio/Infanger, 3rd ed., Basel 2017.
- Commentary on Sec. 109 and 110, Commentary on the Federal Rules of Criminal Procedure, eds. Niggli/Heer/Wiprächtiger, 2nd ed., Basel 2014 [together with Eliane Fischer].
- Witness Examinations by Lawyers in Civil Proceedings, SJZ [Swiss Jurist‘s Journal] 107 (2011), p. 201–205 [together with Peter Reichart].
- Conflicts of Copyright Law and Property Rights (thesis Zurich 1994).
- When is property legally cultural property? - 4th conference of the Swiss Art Market Association, 24. September 2018.
- Requirements under labour and data protection law on the review of emails of employees, St. Gall conference on labour law, 14 September 2018.
- Investment related claims by clients against banks – Zurich Bar Association Practice Group Banking, 14 June 2011 [together with Peter Reichart].