MLaw Simone Burlet, LL.M.
Areas of Expertise
Representation of parties before arbitral tribunals and Swiss courts in all areas of commercial law, in particular in the fields of industry, commercial and banking law and contract and company law. Arbitrator in international commercial disputes.
- Senior Associate with Wartmann Merker (since 2018)
- Senior Associate und Associate with an international business law firm in Zurich (2012-2018)
- Clerkship at district court (2008-2011)
- Junior Associate with an international business law firm in Zurich (2007-2008)
- Research Associate of Prof. Dr. Daniel Girsberger, University of Lucerne (2007)
- King's College London, LL.M. 2014
- University of Lucerne, MLaw 2007
- Participant Willem C. Vis International Commercial Arbitration Moot 2006 (Honorable Mention)
- ASA (Swiss Arbitration Association)
- ASA below 40
- Zurich and Swiss Bar Associations
- ZAV U-40: Member of the organising committee