MLaw Andrea Roth, LL.M.
Areas of Expertise
Representation of parties before arbitral tribunals and Swiss courts in all areas of commercial law, in particular in the fields of commercial and banking law and contract and company law, international legal assistance in civil and criminal matters. Arbitrator in international commercial disputes.
- Senior Associate with Wartmann Merker (since 2020)
- Senior Associate and Associate with an international business law firm in Zurich (2012-2020)
- Clerkship at District Court Aarau (2011)
- Junior Associate with an international business law firm in Zurich (2009-2010)
- Research assistant of Prof. Dr. iur. Ingeborg Schwenzer, LL.M. (2008-2009) and Prof. Dr. iur. Peter Jung, Maître en droit (2006-2008)
- National University of Singapore, LL.M. 2015
- University of St. Gallen, CAS in Law & Management 2014
- University of Basel, MLaw 2009
- ASA (Swiss Arbitraiton Association)
- ASA below 40
- Zurich and Swiss Bar Associations
- ZAV U-40