Dr. Peter Reichart, LL.M.
Areas of expertise
Litigation, arbitration, corporate and commercial law, labor law, bankruptcy and insolvency, construction and agency.
- Associate (1999-2001) and Partner of Wartmann Merker (since 2002)
- Lecturer at the University of St. Gallen (since 2023)
- Trainee with Jenner & Block, Chicago (1999)
- Associate with an international law firm in Zurich (1996-1998)
- Clerkship at district court (1994-1996)
- Legal Assistant to Prof. Dr. Walter R. Schluep (Chair for Swiss and European Private Law and Commercial Law) (1992-1994)
- University of Michigan Law School, LL.M., 1999
- University of Zurich, Dr.iur., 1995 (summe cum laude, honored with the Prof. Dr. Walther Hug Price)
- University of Zurich, lic.iur., 1991 (magna cum laude)
- ASA (Swiss Arbitration Association)
- Zurich and Swiss Bar Associations
- International Bar Association